As days are passing by, Pune is emerging as a primary hub of luxury homes in India. Pune was always a well coveted city and now like most other Indian cities, it is witnessing ever increasing demands for homes. Working people, people with families, bachelors, all are seeking affordable living destinations in Pune and Pune is inviting all and sundry with open arms. There was a time when luxury living was a dream, mostly because there were very few houses living up to the luxury home standards and there was a major space crunch. Also land prices were very low with houses being built by the owners of the plots. The houses were thus limited in luxurious aspects and technical advancement. So basically the houses, even though luxury homes, failed to reach up to the efficiency status it should have had from the beginning. But now, Pune is a part of the global technology movement and thus fact can be seen to be manifested in the luxury homes it has to offer. Now one can afford and avail luxury homes in Pune such as the Godrej Prana Undri and that also with a very good deal of a Home Loan. Also, for owned properties one can apply for and avail the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) with which you can get the survey of the property conducted ULBs absolutely free of cost.
The interesting fact is that, in Pune, this whole luxury home business has had a steady growth. This city in fact has a good background in luxury homes. The historic luxury homes such as the palaces from before the British rule can be great instances for establishing Pune’s luxurious background.
It is true that Pune now has a good share of luxury homes but gradually their frequency or availability is decreasing because they are owned by some of the richest families of the city. These are never out in the market. So these are off the list. A number of luxurious villas and bungalows are seeing the light in Pune. These are necessarily luxury homes and you get all the luxury home benefits and features with these. These include –
- Great Location – This is an important factor when it comes to luxury homes. When it comes to the status symbol, people will also judge you for the place you live in and not just the house. Any luxury home that is located close to the heart of the city will obviously have a bigger demand factor. It would also mean that it is well connected to the different parts of the city and comes with a good social and physical infrastructure.
- Floor to Ceiling Height – All luxury homes are judged on the basis of their dimensions. So it is important that a good luxury home has a good floor to ceiling height. Higher it is better, better feeling of grandeur you will get. So make sure you choose a luxury home of your choice with this aspect in mind.
- Elevators – You do not want have a beautiful house constructed and then climb up stairs and pant at the end of the flight. An elevator is a must. So to have the complete luxury home experience, make sure you have elevators installed in your house.
- Security – Security at your luxury house should be absolutely top notch. It is no mystery that one owning the luxury home will have assets in the home to protect. So for that, there should be state of the art security facilities installed in the house.
- Comfort – The luxury house is not called luxurious just for its price. The house should be immensely comfortable. Once you have been to a luxury house, you would want to be in it – that should be the level of satisfaction imparted by these houses.