So you are eligible for Medicare? This is the perfect time for you to consider a Medicare supplement plan that can help you in covering the out-of-pocket medical expenditures not paid by Medicare. Choosing the AARP Medicare Supplements Plans, insured by various Healthcare Company would be the best thing for you because these plans offer some of the biggest benefits.
Why is Medical Supplement Insurance Important?
Some points that support the importance of Medical Supplement Insurance include:
● Allows an insured to visit or make the choice of a hospital or doctor who accepts Medicare patients.
● Helps in paying out-of-pocket medical bills not covered by Medicare Parts A and B.
● There are no network limitations
● No claim forms need to be filled out.
● No referrals required for visiting specialists.
● The plan goes with the insured wherever he or she travels.
Why Make the Choice of an AARP Medicare Supplement Plan?
The full form of AARP is American Association of Retired Persons. AARP came into being in the year 1957. The organization owed its original evolution to the National Retired Teachers Association or NRTA established by Dr. Ethel Percy Andrus in 1947. By enrolling in AARP Medicare Supplements Plans, you get the flexibility of joining the millions of AARP members who are successfully enrolled in such programs. It is important to have an idea about the fact that around 96% of the plan members are completely satisfied with the plans. Quite similar to all the standardized Medicare supplement plans, even AARP Medicare Supplements Plans come with some of the most attractive coverage options and these include:
● Plans that fit the budget and the requirements of individuals.
● Allow you to make the choice of a doctor or keep a doctor who accepts Medicare patients.
● Hospital, drug and doctor coverage- all in one single plan.
● There are programs available for people looking to live a healthier and happier life.
● The plans do not deny coverage for preexisting conditions.
● Going for these plans does not require presenting the proof of any kind of physical exam.
● Monthly plan premiums start from $0 along with the Medicare Part B premiums
● Co-payments are set for medical services and doctor visits
● Yearly out-of-pocket maximum for limiting health care expenditures.
● Routine eye examinations
● Worldwide emergency services
● Several preventive services such as routine physical examination for $0 co-pay
● Yearly routine hearing examinations and hearing aid coverage
● Routine eye-wear coverage
● Drug coverage ranging from generic prescription drugs to branded drugs.
● 24-hour phone access to live nurse
● Wellness programs
● A huge network of retail pharmacies throughout the nation.
● $0 copay for 90-day supply of Tier 1 and Tier 2 medicines with home delivery facility.
● Other benefits not provided by Original Medicare
What do you Need to Pay for AARP Membership?
Anyone 50 years of age or above is eligible for getting all the major benefits of AARP membership for just $16 per year. The membership includes the partner or the spouse of the member absolutely free of cost. Joining online is secure and fast.