Jobs in BPO/KPO sector are a booming sector for the job seekers. A customer support representative is meant to handle tasks related to solving queries. They solve the problems either related to technical or non-technical issues. They also generate sales leads. They resolve the problems of the customers via phone, email or with the use of social media. Jobs in Jordan for customer service representative are in huge number.
There are various advantages of doing customer support jobs, which are as follows:
- Growth opportunities are in great number. As the job is entry level job which doesn’t require much of the educational skills to do jobs, so the job is open to almost everyone, even if they are not graduate
- Incentives customer support representatives make huge money as perks apart from their income via selling the products of the company
- Great communication skills, with this job you develop great communication skills. As the profile requires convincing customers.
- Growth, customer satisfaction and loyalty is one of the most important pillar to grow in this sector which ultimately leads to more profit, soon client base of company starts to expands, you’ll find more opportunities in much bigger firm
- Salary, they are one of the highly paid employees as they offer their great services in the form of communication skills to the customers while solving problems
There are certain disadvantages of customer service jobs, and here is the list mentioned below:
- Stress, executives must maintain a friendly and professional behavior irrespective of whether with a good or verbally abusive customer. So we can say they undergo lot of stress while dealing with the problems of the customers
- Change of companies, at times the executives face instant firing due to cost cutting or when the company is downsizing. Companies do cost cutting to eliminate the unprofitable assets
- Change of campaigns, at time the companies face loss in a particular campaign then they change the campaign to earn profit or increase the profit. This makes it difficult for the representatives to adjust at times
By coming across the benefits and limitations, we can figure out whether this job is worth trying or not.
One of the major advantages of this job is that requirement of highly educated individuals is not must. This means even a non-graduate can also get placed in call center.
If you chose Jordan as the center of work then you will be offered with some great benefits like tax free income which in turn increases your savings, great destination spots to visit, if you planning to invest on property then considering Jordan as option can be pocket friendly and you’ll be buy a home which is luxurious and spacious as compared to your home country, exploring Jordan would not strain you as fuel and car are cheap out there, the city is safe to live in as the rate of crime is low due to continuous patrolling by the police and last but not the least jobs in Jordan are in ample amount offering jobs to job hunters.
One of the leading job portals in Jordan offering great jobs to the candidates is Monstergulf.
Neelam Gupta is currently focusing her writing on the extensive domain of employment. She has written various articles and blog posts on resume writing, job search and hiring. She also likes to write about nature.